The Internship program offers the opportunity to gain real-life experience abroad. Candidates gain an understanding of Spanish business protocols whilst developing Spanish language skills. We currently have two program options available.
Professional Internship placement + Language Course
The combined Internship and language program’s aim is to promote acquisition of high–level Spanish language skills and to provide candidates with professional working experience in a full immersion Spanish-speaking environment. Enable to apply for this program option you will need to have an intermediate to advanced Spanish language level.
Paid Professional Internship Program
The paid Professional Internship offers placements in English speaking as well as Spanish businesses, therefore candidates with basic and intermediate language level can also apply for this program option.
Some of the main fields available are as follows:
- Advertising & Marketing
- Public Relations
- Auditing and Consulting
- Business Administration
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Media & Journalism
We also offer more fields on request
Madrid, Barcelona, Granada, Salamanca, Seville, Bilbao & Valencia
Minimum 3 months, program can be extended
- 18 years old and over
- More than 1 year of academic studies in the chosen field
- Completed and signed application form
- Current resume and cover letter in Spanish
- Evidence of academic studies
- Medical insurance
Accommodation is not included in the Program. Candidates can arrange accommodation for the duration of the Spanish language course and/or Internship at any destination through the housing services offered by Australians Abroad or arrange their own.
Included in the Program Fees
- Professional orientation (It is an additional 2 hours a day, focused on learning about the Spanish world of business in the last 2 weeks of the Intensive Spanish course)
- Internship placement (3 months in chosen sector)
- 24h Support and point of contact in Spain